Inbound Marketing Manager
Marketing Envy is looking for a new Inbound Marketing Manager
Ok, what we’re really looking for is someone with the writing style of Hemingway combined with the social media acumen of a Kardashian. But I’ve been told that’s “not realistic” and I should “stop wasting time”.
So let’s try again.
We’re looking for Inbound marketers who can not only write well, but can answer questions like:
- What kind of content should my company be producing?
- Why isn’t this landing page converting?
- Why don’t any marketers I hire look like Jon Hamm?
*Do not apply to this job if*
- You don’t like writing/editing in English
- You haven’t written an email since your grandmother opened an AOL account in 1997
What you will be doing
- Working with the team to devise unique content and social media strategies for customers.
- Writing blog content and/or managing copywriters, promoting, moderating and monitoring content on client’s social media channels.
- Managing external resources such as graphic designers, copywriters and web developers to get the job done.
- Managing social media channels for customers, engaging potential customers and initiating discussions with influencers.
- Planning, executing and analyzing marketing strategies using marketing automation tools.
- Fluent English (written & spoken) – a must
- 2-3 years experience in previous inbound/email marketing role (agency experience is a significant advantage)
- Previous experience with tech content or marketing for a tech company
- Understanding of the Inbound methodology and best practices
- Experienced using HubSpot or other marketing automation tools
- University degree
- Natural born writer with strong editing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Power social media user