Marketing Operation Consultant
Marketing Envy is looking for a Marketing Operations Consultant to join our fast growing platform operations team.
Are you interested in a fulfilling, lucrative career in one of the fastest growing domains in hi-tech marketing?
Marketing Envy is THE B2B Marketing agency for tech companies and startups that need more deals in their pipeline - pronto!. We build top notch marketing machines for our clients, all the way from lead acquisition and deal sourcing, through to nurturing & qualification, to becoming business opportunities and finally, delighted customers.
We’re also a HubSpot Diamond Partner, which means we’re pretty good at what we do.
So if you have a background in marketing, and a passion for using technology to do it better, we want to meet you. The world of marketing operations changes fast, and there’s always more to learn. So we don't expect you to know everything. If you're the right person, we'll teach what we know, and then you will teach us how to do it better.
Most importantly, you will be working alongside the country’s best marketing operations team. Two years with us equals ten years of doing this in-house.
What you will be doing
Essentially, you’ll be providing marketing operations consulting services to our clients. As part of your role, you will..
- Plan, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns on marketing automation platforms
- Implement marketing automation solutions for our clients and integrate with other marketing and sales platforms the client is using such as: Salesforce, webinar platforms, sales outreach platforms, data providers, etc
- Consult clients on best practices for moving leads through their buying journey, from the top to bottom of the funnel
- Design & fine-tune key business processes to support your client’s operations, such as: Lead Acquisition, Routing, Qualification, Nurturing, Scoring, etc
- Project manage our marketing ops experts as they implement your marketing operations and automation specs
- Develop reporting systems to allow your clients to clearly visualize, analyze and derive insights from the performance of all the parts of their marketing machine
- Keep up with HubSpot platform innovations and match them with client needs
- Never stop learning how to do it all better
- And generally, help our clients sleep better at night
Here are some advantageous tools to have in your belt, should you apply:
- Marketing project management skills and experience.
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Marketo, Yelltica or Pardot (Also, it would be great if you know which of the above we just made up. Without Googling it)
- Experience working with any type of marketing technology/tool (Wordpress, HTML, Mailchimp or any other marketing tool).
- Self learner - fast adopter of marketing technologies
- Excellent English -both spoken and written
- Strong orientation towards service and equally strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with B2B marketing business processes
- Experience in digital marketing and/or email marketing
- Proven ability to make Zoom meetings lively