Marketing Envy is looking for a Senior PPC Manager
What’s Marketing Envy? We’re THE B2B Tech Marketing agency for tech companies and startups that need leads and need them now. We deliver fresh leads to our clients, our clients turn those leads into opportunities, and those opportunities into delighted customers (who bring more leads, more customers, and more leads, and more….well, you get the point).
So if you’re super-analytical, love PPC, daydream about CTRs and are personally offended by low-Quality Score, we’d love to hear from you!
What you will be doing
- Managing large B2B international advertising accounts
- Create, monitor and optimize existing advertising campaigns on native platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, AdWords, Twitter, Quora and dedicated ABM Platforms.
- Measuring and optimizing landing pages Implementing tracking solutions to ensure all channels work well together
- Analyzing product onboarding and conversion funnels - From Lead to MQL and all the way to opportunity.
- Lots of testing and playing – we A/B test it all, over and over again
- Collaborate closely with the inbound team to drive a cohesive vision, message and user experience with advertising campaigns
- 1-2 years of previous campaign management experience - Must
- Excellent English – verbal and written - Must
- Know your way around Google Analytics & Excel really really well
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail - Must
- Prior experience with large scale PPC accounts, preferably B2B related - Big Advantage
- A genuine love for technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- High energy, drive, and maturity.
- Demonstrated persistence and ability to overcome obstacles
- Quick learner – we will be teaching you lots and lots