Talent acquisition and Office Admin
Are you the one? We are looking for an enviable Talent Acquisition and Office Admin that has a fetish for candidate sourcing and is a people person to their core. This is a fast-paced role that will challenge you, daily. So if you’re a people-magnet with a flair for team-building, and a natural-born multi-tasker with more energy than a 6-pack of RedBull, we’d love to hear from you.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with our HR Director to recruit the greatest possible candidates to join our expanding group of marketing enthusiasts, including, sourcing, interviewing, and reference checks
- Ensuring an outstanding candidate experience. Talent sourcing/outreach activities for agency departments using job boards, social media and recruiting agencies
- Evaluating candidates’ professional and personal fit to Marketing Envy’s culture.
- Supporting recruitment admin tasks such as budget management, recruitment system administration and tracking.
- Taking ownership over our employee experience (Happy hours, events, holidays, gifts etc)
- Point of contact for any administrative and operational needs, managing our mostly-paperless office and its suppliers: IT, office supplies, groceries, flights (remember those?) etc..
- 1 year of experience in recruiting and sourcing (recruiting for marketing positions is a BIG advantage)
- Proven sourcing skills – strong advantage
- Experience with social media
- Fluent in both English and Hebrew (all communications in the company and with our candidates is in English)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Multi-tasking on steroids and strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and HR intuition
- ‘Can do’ attitude, passionate, committed
- A sense of humor will come in handy